In this course, we will explore the key tenets of attachment in interpersonal relationships and support the understanding of adult attachment patterns and how this can lead to blocked care.
- To enhance knowledge and understanding of attachment theory
- To know the effect on adult relationships
- To know how we assess our own patterns
- Understand the possible attachment pattern we may have developed
- Learn the implications of your caring relationship
- Develop an understanding of how you can alter your pattern
This course is for Foster Carers and Adopters as well as their Supervising Social Workers.