Children love to explore, so it is very likely that many children will be curious about the Dark Web. It is often described as the World Wide Web’s evil twin and is a place where anonymous and illegal activities can take place.
It is therefore imperative that carers get good Dark Web training to enable them to understand the potential dangers, and how to minimise them.
The Dark Web Training – Learning Outcomes:
- To understand what the Dark Web is
- How does the Dark Web work?
- Why must carers understand the Dark Web better?
- What threats exist on the Dark Web?
- What steps can staff and carers take to minimise these threats?