We are actively recruiting superb, experienced and energetic trainers to join our team and help us fulfill our mission to become the training company of choice in the health and social care sectors…
Associated Trainers Needed
Do you share our drive? We motivate, inspire and build confidence in social care practice, whilst priding ourselves on delivering the high quality bespoke in-house and mandatory social care training based on clinical excellence and best practice.
We train people to become better practitioners and more effective team members in order for them to excel in their roles and in doing so, actively support the goals of their clients.
To assist this process – in line with National Occupational Standards – we aim to deliver highly engaging training, equipping staff with the skills and knowledge to enable those accessing social care or who are affected by drug and alcohol problems, to achieve a meaningful and fulfilling life.
If you are interested in joining our team of trainers, please fill in the form and attach your CV and we'll get back to you shortly.
Our 4 training key focus areas
Associate trainer responsibilities
- To deliver specific Social Care Training Solutions training courses (open, in-house or bespoke).
- To modify and adapt courses where agreed to ensure the content is up-to-date and meets the needs of our clients.
- To work with the team at Social Care Training Solutions to modify and adapt the course in response to feedback from participants and course observations, in order to meet our quality standards.
- To be a reliable, trustworthy, punctual and committed freelancer who is an asset to our team.
- Significant experience of delivering training, particularly within social care and or youth services.
- Experience of designing participatory training for work-related learning.
- Significant practical experience in the subject areas covered by the course.
- Work experience in the social care or youth or substance misuse sector.
- Understanding of adult learning principles and how they influence design and delivery of training.
- Expertise in the subject areas covered by the course.
- Ability to facilitate learning in a face-to-face training environment using learner-centred, participatory learning techniques.
- Ability to work flexibly to meet participants’ individual needs within the context of the overall course aims and learning objectives.
- Ability to manage individual participants and group dynamics in order to create a positive learning environment for all participants.
- Ability to evaluate training interventions and make recommendations for future improvements.
- Ability to set learning objectives, design training interventions and develop training materials to meet identified training needs.
- Evidence that undertakes continuous professional development to ensure that both training and technical skills remain up-to-date.
- A strong desire to become part of Social Care Training Solutions team of associates and to work proactively with the SCTS team to develop deliver and promote high quality learning interventions.
- A confident, highly professional approach to clients, training participants and your role as a trainer.
A fee of £100 for a two hour session will be paid for preparation and delivery, plus reasonable expenses.
All associates are expected to be self-employed for tax purposes. This associate trainer recruitment is ongoing during 2021.
We train nationwide and seek to match trainers with assignments as close to their home as possible.