This one-day Coaching and Mentoring Course is for people wishing to develop their coaching or mentoring skills at any level of business.
This course aims to give participants a clear insight and understanding into the dynamics that happen between people when they work one-to-one. The temptation when coaching or mentoring someone is to provide solutions to problems or difficulties.
We will help you find ways to hand the issues back to the person and encourage them find the solutions for themselves.
This course ensures that participants are able to:
- Provide highly effective coaching skills
- Have techniques to put into practise immediately
- Use listening and responding skills
- Motivate and guide
- Give effective feedback
- Deal with confidence issues
- Assist with professional and personal development
- Understand the difference between doing, telling and coaching
- Understand the value of patience
Is this course for me?
This course is for foster carers, adopters and Supervising Social Workers. In addition, this course is for Residential Child Care Workers (RCCW) and residential team managers from mainstream, short-breaks and outreach services.
Also relevant for youth workers, education professionals and those in the community voluntary sectors.
Level: beginner / intermediate This course can be adapted to advanced level for skilled practitioners.
[mk_button dimension=”flat” size=”xx-large” url=”/request-training/” align=”center” margin_top=”20″]Request Training[/mk_button]