This one-day presentation course looks at all the factors that affect how confidently a presentation is delivered. It offers simple, easy to practise tools to help you cope with nerves, get your message across memorably, structure your material for the best impact and present to audiences of any size.
It is fun and effective with plenty of opportunities to practise.
This course ensures that participants are able to:
- See what already works about them as a presenter?
- Explore how presentation works
- Develop a unique individual style
- Understand what happens in front of an audience
- Practice a whole range of techniques
- Have a collection of hints and tips for effective presentation
- Stretch their capacity to present
- Present with style, flair and presence
- Effectively use support materials
- Enliven a presentation
- Maintain confidence and handle nerves
- Cope well when feeling wrong-footed
Is this course for me?
This course is for foster carers, adopters and Supervising Social Workers. In addition, this course is for Residential Child Care Workers (RCCW) and residential team managers from mainstream, short-breaks and outreach services.
Also relevant for youth workers, education professionals and those in the community voluntary sectors.
Level: beginner / intermediate This course can be adapted to advanced level for skilled practitioners.
[mk_button dimension=”flat” size=”xx-large” url=”/request-training/” align=”center” margin_top=”20″]Request Training[/mk_button]