Reflective Practice is a theory by which modern and traditional self-improvement ideas can be more clearly defined, refined, expanded, adapted, taught, adopted and applied, for personal development, teaching and coaching, and broader organisational improvement. Reflective Practice enables clearer thinking and reduces our tendencies towards emotional bias.
This course ensures that participants are able to:
– Define what is meant by ‘reflective practice.’
– Recognise the critical drivers for reflective practice on individual, team, professional and organisational levels
– Identify the underlying principles and tools for personal and group reflective practice
– Overcoming barriers to Reflective Practice
– Apply reflective practice tools to work-based problems
– Create an action plan for implementing reflective practice in your work
Who is this Reflective Practice Training course for?
This course is for both Foster Carers and Social Workers.
Level: beginner / intermediate This course can be adapted to advanced level for skilled practitioners.
As with all of our courses, a bespoke option is available at no additional cost, so give us a call or drop Tori a line on email@example.com to discuss how this vital learning can be tailored to meet your needs.
[mk_button dimension=”flat” size=”xx-large” url=”/request-training/” align=”center” margin_top=”20″]Request Training[/mk_button]