This course is not only for people who are interested in training, but for all workers keen to improve their presentation skills. This can be useful in drugs education settings, group work settings, as well as conference and training settings.
This course ensures that participants are able to:
- Have a greater understanding of group dynamics and group work theories.
- Understand their part in the development and progress of a group.
- Improve on communication and people skills for working with reluctant participants.
- Have planned and presented group tasks and received group feedback.
- Consider and reflect upon their own practice.
Format: Taught sections, small group work, work in pairs, whole group discussion
Hand-outs: Full hand-outs and sources of further information will be provided