This one-day communication skills course provides a powerful insight into the way communication works. It is a practical day, filled with exercises, games and discussion.
You will learn and practice ways to handle difficult or tricky situations. In addition, you’ll go away with real skills you can use immediately.
This course ensures that participants are able to:
- Understand how communication works
- Use active listening and responding skills
- See things from other points of view
- Manage your assumptions more effectively
- Understand your own strengths
- Understand how others may see you
- Understand body language
- Experience increased confidence
- Handle difficult people or situations
Format: Taught sections, small group work, work in pairs, whole group discussion
Hand-outs: Full hand-outs and sources of further information will be provided