Since launching our Trauma-Informed Care focussed blended training packages a year ago we have seen how this approach is essential for foster carers, social workers, drug workers and social housing professionals alike.
If we fail to understand the trauma of the young people we support we will fail to see how best to help them recover.
Our Blended Learning is informed by Judith Lewis Herman’s model of the healing process as presented in her book “Trauma and Recovery” – Trauma and Recovery, Judith Lewis Herman
Our graphic above is a representation of that journey. (click on the image to review)
We have designed three Blended Learning packages around trauma-informed care to equip your teams to support young people through each phase of this journey:
Follow the links above for more detailed information on each one.
We have a very simple flat rate price for this package, no matter how many people take part. Our minimum would be a group of 6, and our maximum would be 20 if the venue is big enough.
The price of the package is £580 + vat + mileage.
What is included in the price?
- 6 E-learning Modules
- 1 Live workshop
- 6 Comprehensive workbooks to enrich and capture learning
- Learner access to full training notes and supporting materials
- Learner access to CPD log and Certificates
- Training Manager access to Ofsted ready reports
- Tools to track progress and identify additional training needs.
- We know it’s important for you to source the best possible training for your teams, so would you like you to try an e-learning module before committing to the full Daisy package?
- Contact Tori today ([email protected]) to get started.