Terms and Conditions
Live Zoom Training
Our training costs are fixed as outlined below. They include hosting your team on zoom, training notes, a certificate of attendance and a detailed evaluation report.
Zoom course costs
2-hours = £245
3-hour course = £345
Delivered by Scott Henery = + £50-£100 on the above
Face to face costs (based on a 4hr training session)
Standard 4-hour sessions = £550 + mileage
Training delivered by Scott Henery = £650 + mileage
Bespoke course writing is £150 per hour on top of the above. We will always agree on a time scale with you to cost against and agree on a new timeline should we go over this.
- You can pay directly through the website when you book courses, either as a pay as you go or as a bulk advance purchase. You will receive a 5% discount for paying at this point.
- If you don’t pay when you book please pay as soon as you can to avoid late payment charges. Please display clearly on the Payment your invoice reference. Please note that as a very small organisation, we need to impose charges for “Late Payment” as per the act outlined below.
- Payment by BACS is preferred.
- Social Care Training Solutions is not VAT registered.
- If you need to cancel a course or change the date of a course, please do so in good time to avoid the following costs. We make the following charges to enable us to compensate our trainers.
- If you wish to change from a face-to-face session to a zoom session, we cannot guarantee the exact date/time; please be aware though we cant transfer a zoom session to face to face.
If we deem a session to be inappropriate due to numbers, for instance, only two people in a session. Unless this has been agreed beforehand, we will view the session goal as unachievable and cancel the session – we will, though, expect full Payment.
5 working days or more 10% admin fee will be charged
4 or 3 working days before 25% of the charge
2 working days before 50% of the charge
1 day or less 100% of the charge
- If SCTS is obliged to cancel a course, we will give you as much notice as possible. We will, whenever possible, inform you within two weeks if a course is not going to run. We will refund any course fees paid. Cancellations with less notice will only be in exceptional circumstances.
- Please sign in and be ready at least five minutes before the session is due to start.
- If a delegate arrives late, the trainer reserves the right to turn the delegate away.
We cannot check the whole status and identity of all participants. We advise you to avoid sharing the following information to protect the confidentiality of children, young people and vulnerable adults:
- The name of the children, young people or vulnerable adults
- The names of other individuals you may mention
Conduct and Engagement
It would be helpful to familiarise participants with how zoom works; please share this link before the event: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/200941109-Attendee-Controls-in-a-Meeting
- Please advise all participants their video MUST BE ON throughout so everybody can see each other. Failure to do this without a valid reason, especially if the participant is not actively taking part, may mean the individual is removed from the session.
- Please advise all participants that they will be muted for sound quality and can un-mute themselves.
- we reserve the right to remove participants if we believe they are deliberately offence
- we reserve the right to mute participants if they are domaining conversation
- We have a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 25. If less than 5 people arrive for training the trainer reserves the right to either cancel the session or to run the session for but a shorter time. The client will still be liable for the full original fee.
- Please send Tori a register two days before the event. The trainer will mark off attendance. It will be returned to you afterwards, though; we can’t guarantee we can definitively capture all participants, especially if anyone arrives after the session has started.
- Alternatively, please provide a staff member to take the register.
- Please send participants the link to the evaluation system.
- alternatively please feel free to provides us information about how we can share your method if prefered
- It is the client’s responsibility to chase any outstanding evaluations using the link provided by SCTS.
Materials & admin
- Course notes and certificates can be downloaded from our website “Resources” tab. You will require a passcode, which Tori on firstname.lastname@example.org can provide.
- It is NOT permitted to use any Social Care Training Solutions copyrighted material on any Web site or print publication without express wrote permission from Social Care Training Solutions.
- We record the sessions for quality assurance purposes only.
- It is NOT permitted to share any recordings of training sessions with anybody that was not on the training session.
Late Payment Charges – in line with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998
The right to charge interest applies to overdue accounts relating to a supply of services.
- 30 days after the goods are supplied, or the service is completed,
- Thirty days after receipt of invoice (or the customer is told the amount due is payable).
- The agreed date for payment.
The monthly “statutory interest” rate chargeable, which is simple and not compound, is the Bank of England base rate plus 8%. The increment was set to allow small businesses to cover late payments by bank borrowings.
Once statutory interest begins to run concerning a qualifying debt, the supplier is also entitled to a fixed sum.
(a) for a debt less than £1000, the sum of £40;
(b) for a debt of £1000 or more, but less than £10,000, the sum of £70;
(c) for a debt of £10,000 or more, the sum of £100.
Agreeing to our terms and conditions, you also agree to our Late Payment of Commercial Debts interest charges.
- If you are unhappy with any aspect of the training we provide, you should write to Scott Henery at Social Care Training Solutions, 40 Rosebery Avenue, Brighton, East Sussex, BN2 6DE or email email@example.com