- What is assertive communication?
- Why use assertive communication?
- The advantages of assertiveness in communication
- What assertive communication is not
- Identifying behavioural choices and how we support a young person to use them
- Characteristics of assertiveness in communication
This course is for Foster Carers and Adopters as well as their Supervising Social Workers. It is also suitable for Residential Child Care Workers (RCCW) and residential team managers from mainstream, short-breaks and outreach services.