May sees the launch of our Blended Learning suite
Our Blended Learning is informed by Judith Lewis Herman’s model of the healingprocess as presented in her book “Trauma and Recovery”. ( Trauma and Recovery, Judith Lewis Herman)
Our graphic is a representaion of that journey.
We have designed out first 3 Blended Learning packages specifically to equip your teams to support young people through each phase of this journey:
Follow the links above for more info or download our prospectus HERE.
The table below shows how the packages are costed. Numbers of participants can range from our minimum of 6 to our maximum of 15.
Calculations are based on e-learning costing £90 per participant (six topics at £15 each)
The cost of the live workshop is set at £450.
6 x £90 = £540
15 x £90 = £1350
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THIS PRICE?
- 6 E-learning Modules
- 1 Live workshop
- 6 Comprehensive workbooks to enrich and capture learning
- Learner access to full training notes and supporting materials
- Learner access to CPD log and Certi cates
- Training Manager access to Ofsted ready reports
- Tools to track progress and identify additional training needsWOULD YOU LIKE A FREE TRIAL?
We know it’s important for you to source the best possible training for your teams. We would, therefore, like you to try an e-learning module before committing to the full Daisy package.
Contact us today [email protected] to get started.
As for Face-to-face courses, it’s business as usual on that front – see our TRAINING Pages for details.